Julie,
I have been looking for the settings page to add my kids' and Dick's e-mail addresses. I even tried searching for it, but only came up with your blog with those words in it. Rather than stress myself out anymore, I will just give you the addresses here:
Chris and Wendy cwbelcher@yahoo.com
Whitney and Adam winterwhit@yahoo.com
Andrew and Johnna texasbelch@yahoo.com
Dick Belcher rabelch1@yahoo.com
You may have already sent invitations to them, but if not, here they are.
Love,
Gayle
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Alright, I looked at the settings page, and you're right, you aren't able to send invites to them. Only the adminstrator can, which I guess is me. I did send invites to Wendy & Whitney, I will make sure to send one to Dick and Andrew, thanks for their emails!
P.S., Maybe you could give a friendly reminder to Whitney and Wendy about the blog, we'd love to see pictures of the kids and hear some updates!
Post a Comment