


I'm excited to have this family blog so we can all keep up with each others lives. We have had a fun eventful summer. It seems like our lives are always eventful. I (Stephanie) changed jobs at Primary Children's Hospital and was excited to work two days a week instead of nights. We had many plans for daily activities with the kids so we would have lots of fun all summer. The first week the kids were out of school, I hurt my knee and ended up having ACL and Meniscus repair done. I was on bed rest for one week then on crutches for a total of five weeks. The boys were amazing how they pitched in and helped do dishes, laundry, preparing meals for the girls etc. We had help from neighbors, parents and aunts.
The kids and I went to St. George for a few days and had fun in the sun and the pool. We have enjoyed outings to the Children's Museum, the 24th of July float preview and swimming in Jeff's Grandma's pool.
Jonah, Mason and Jessica played baseball this summer and Jeff's team starts this week so we have nightly baseball games ahead of us still.
Jeff enjoyed his 175 mile bike race in Logan for the annual MS 150 race. This is his 3rd year doing this race, he started after his sister was diagnosed with MS 3 yrs ago.
Our whole family joined my parents camping in Island Park, Idaho. We enjoyed fishing, canoing, swimming in the lake, treks into Yellowstone park and the kids fed the bears in the West Yellowstone Discovery center.
We are now preparing for the kids to return to school next week. We changed schools and the kids will be going to a charter school so we are shopping for uniforms. Shopping has been an fun emotional challenge. The boys are okay with shirts with collars but are not thrilled about "church pants", tan or blue slacks. Hopefully they will enjoy their school enough that it won't be too big of an issue.
We'll keep our updates coming and hope to hear and see everyone else.
1 comment:
Steph! You didn't tell me that the kids were going to Charter! I think that's great, I just had no idea. I hope they enjoy it!
Post a Comment