Earlier this summer, Dave and Normandie bought a new (used) camper trailer and headed up to the Idaho Mountains to spend the summer. All of the kids (except Brad--so far) have gone up for at least one weekend to visit. Justin and I went up twice--once on our own, and another time with Jordan and Afton, and Julie, Aaron, and Camden. We drove up Sawtelle Peak, took canoes down Warm River, and went to the Grizzly and Wolf Discovery Center in West Yellowstone, Montana. Here are some photos of the trips. Hope you are all having as good as of a summer as we have had! Enjoy!
-Lara
1 comment:
Hey Lara! Thanks for giving the Hays update. I really like the slideshow. I have to learn how to do it because posting the pics the way I have on my blog is tedious and is using up all my storage.
Post a Comment