I have tried to ignore this invitation because e-mail stresses me out; but I finally decided to bite the bullet and see what blogging is all about. Dick returned from Afghanistan a few weeks ago. We are living in our condo in Lehi, Utah for the summer. We are so enjoying Chris and Wendy's family:Max-10, Kate-8, Owen-5, Wills-3, and new baby Elizabeth-2 months. They live only two miles away. However, Dick will be returning to Arizona on Tuesday and I will follow about two weeks later. Dick will leave for another tour of duty at Guantanamo Bay on Sept 22. Whitney and Adam have moved back to Phoenix and just bought a home in Surprise, Arizona. We are thrilled to have them a little closer. Their sweet children are: Aliese-almost 4, Noah-almost 2, and new baby Grant-3 months. Andrew and Johnna have decided to add to the grandbaby pool this coming March. We are very excited for them. This seems like a nice way to keep in touch. I have enjoyed reading everyone's blog--and looking at the pictures.
Love to you all,
Gayle
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay!! Gayle has joined the blog! How great to hear your updates. I hope it wasn't too stressful trying to figure this out. I have about given up e-mail completely and only blog anymore, I just find it easier. I hope you'll come by often!
Post a Comment