Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July

The 4th was a good time for us, we got together with some of Heather's family. Just wanted to post a few current pics

David teaching Lance to chew on grass!

Jonathan

Jacob

4 comments:

Momma Twitch said...

Holy cow! Since when did you get a blog!?!

Anonymous said...

Hi David & Heather!!! I was blog hopping and found yours. Awesome to see that you are doing so well! Those boys are adorable! Crazy what a couple of year will do!!!! Take care!

~Valorie Christensen

Groff Family said...

Looks like you guys had a fun 4th! Guess who I am friends with? Christy and Steve Stephensen! I will have to do another post later, but in the meantime, you can check out my blog at grofffamily.blogspot.com. Hope you have fun at the wedding next week, I won't be able to make it.

Lara Zierke said...

Dave, do you or anyone in your family have a personal blog?