
With today being the 7th anniversary of the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001, I thought it would be appropriate to say thank you to all the members of our family who have served in our country’s armed forces. We have quite a few! I am so proud to be part of a family that values country and service so much.
First off, this list is probably incomplete, and I apologize for that. If anyone is missing from this list PLEASE let me know so we can give everyone credit. Also, I apologize that I don’t know where/when everyone served and their ranks. Please add that information. Add photos too!
So here’s to all our family warriors!
Richard Belcher
David Belcher,
Heather Belcher
Joshua Belcher
Lachlan Belcher
Jericho Belcher
Clyde Harris
Tom Suggs,
Ray Spencer, Korea
Steven Belcher
David Hays, Army, Korea
David Hays, Jr.
Bradley Hays, National Guard, Desert Storm
Brett Maeger, Air Force, Vietnam
Dennis Belcher, Reserves
Thank you all for your sacrifice and willingness to defend and protect this great country. God bless you all.
3 comments:
Thank you Lara for your recognition of our family military personnel and the research involved in it. We do have some great stars in our family and appreciate all of you.
Love, Normandie
We are proud of all our family service members. Here are my details: SPC Dennis Belcher, US Army Reserves. Captain Lachlan Belcher, USAF. Staff Sergeant Jericho Belcher, NC Army National Guard
SPC David Belcher Army '01-'04
Heather did not serve.
Thanks for recognizing those that did. It's great to see it in both sides of our families.. Heather
Post a Comment