Thursday, June 19, 2008

David Belcher Checking In

Thanks for the invite, Julie.
Since no one has heard from us in quite awhile, here's a brief update.
I married Heather on February 8th, 2003, and we have 3 children: David(goes by)Lance-2 yrs 3 months old, Jonathan Thomas-7 1/2 months and Jacob Michael-7 1/2 months minus 3 minutes.
We live in Amarillo, Texas (I-40, Route 66...think the movie Cars, Cadillac Ranch and The Big Texan Restaurant), where the company that I work for has a field office.
Heather works much harder than I do, with the children at home, and I am a construction safety manager for a boiler maintenance company.
I hope that many of us might use this blog to stay in better contact with each other.

On another note, love the idea, hate it or otherwise indifferent, check out these links to see some of what my brother Jared has been up to...
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=3559401
http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_9617824

Talk to you later.

3 comments:

Groff Family said...

Hey David! It's great to hear from you. I heard you guys had twins, how crazy has that been? Next time you should post some pix of your family!

David said...

Sounds like a plan.
By the way, you have a beautiful family, Julie.

Hays Family said...

So nice to hear from you David. What a great family you have - a beautiful wife and 3 darling sons. Yes, Heather is very busy. Stephanie went through that, so we know. She had the twins first and the 3rd on 19 months later. We miss not seeing you. Wish you weren't so far away.