Wednesday, June 4, 2008

the Ohio Belchers

Hi Julie, thanks for setting this up! I hope we get lots of updates.
As for us, (Lachlan, Alexis, Isaac, and Olivia), we've been in Dayton, Ohio for almost a year now. I'm working on my Doctorate in Physics at the Air Force Institute of Technology, scheduled to graduate in September 2010. Alexis is a happy stay-at-home mom. This summer she's experimenting with square foot gardening. Isaac is going into preschool next September, and Olivia's hard at work giving mommy heart attacks. We bought our house here and are gaining a lot of experience in home improvement. So far we've been changing door knobs, light fixtures, installing fans, painting, building a bathroom, landscaping, and this summer we hope to put in a fence. The subaru broke last Summer and fixing it during school has been very slow at best, so I haven't been able to do much rally crossing this year.
We really miss living in Utah and being close to family out there, and hope to be back west someday! More to come...

Lachlan & Alexis

1 comment:

The Groff's said...

Hey guys! Nice to hear from you. I can't believe that it's been a year since you have beein in Ohio. Time flies! I don't have anyone else's email in your family, Lachlan, so if I grant you admin rights, can you add them as authors in the blog? It's in the settings tab, then permissions. Let me know if you have questions. Sounds like you have all been very busy, a doctorate in Physics?! Wow! Great Job.